Are you an aspiring make-up artist? Are you ready to showcase your skills to top industry professionals? Do you love designing jaw dropping make-up transformations?
If you have what it takes to #GlowUp, then apply to be in with the chance to be named Britains Next Make-Up Star.
Here at Red Carpet FX we are helping the Glow Up team to find the best people from all walks of life who have a creative eye, are brimming with ideas and a drive to succeed. This is an amazing opportunity to work with some of the most respected names in the industry and compete in incredible makeup challenges.
To apply; head to @glowupbbc on instagram, email email@example.com or apply online on the BBC website here.
To apply, you must:
- be aged 18 years or over at the time of submitting their application;
- be legally resident in the UK. Please note that if you hold a visa to live and work in the UK, your visa must be valid until 26th July 2020 and state that you can work in excess of 20 hours per week in the UK;
- not have been a lead MUA on a commercial shoot;
- not have been a lead MUA on a TV/Film (excluding short films); and
- be available for filming on location in London during between 26th August - 13th October 2019.
Applications must be made before Sunday 7th July 2019.