12 fantastic colours for Zombie, Creature and evil prosthetics that need to be kept in a cupboard. Dashbo Alcohol Activated palettes are ultra high quality paints that are ideal for special FX applications. Dashbo colours have a unique finish in comparison to regular body paints, where the colour looks in skin the skin instead of high opacity colour on top. The unique translucent properties of the paint make the finished design look incredibly realistic up close.
Award winning formula; Dashbo Ultimate FX Colour formula is an alcohol activated professional makeup that isvegan friendly,vegetarian friendly,crueltyfree &glutenfree.
Dashbo palettes are alcohol activated, meaning they cannot be applied with water; making the colours incredibly durable and water resistant.
The Ultimate palettes have been formulated, developed and independently tested for dermal irritation and are proven to be safe on the skin.
Directions for use
You must use 99% Isopropyl Alcohol or a purpose designed activator such as WRATH Alcohol Activator or Dashbo Ultimate Activator to activate the pigments. Colour may be applied using a brush or sponge. Inconsistencies in the dried palettes do not affect final colour.
To remove, use either small amounts of alcohol or a high quality make up remover.
Remember; you cannot use water, 70% alcohol, acetone or other solvents to activate this make-up. Isopropyl alcohol or an activator is needed to use this product (available to purchase here).
Made in the UK
Not recommended for application on children. Do not use on broken skin and use caution when working around the eyes. Repeated use of alcohol may cause skin dryness, so moisturise skin thoroughly after each applications it recommended after most make-up applications.
12 x Pan Dimensions: 34mm (W) x 25mm (H) x 5mm (D)
- Vein Tone
- Dead Flesh
- Lucy Furr
- Blood Stain
- Gone Bad
- Hi Octane
- Dark Side
Made from 100% natural ingredients (excludes alcohol) that are certified Vegan & Vegetarian, as well as gluten free.
Non-toxic, formaldehyde-free and paraben-free.
Ingredients list currently unavailable. For professional use only.
We try to make returns as simple as possible! If for whatever reason you wish to return the product(s) you have purchased, you can do so within 30 days of receiving the order. If the 30 day returns period has passed, you may be still able to return the product(s). Contact us for more information.
To qualify for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- You successfully return the product within 30 days of receiving it.
- The product must be in the same condition that you received it.
- If the product has any seals or plastic wrap; these must not be broken or removed.
- The product must not be opened, tried or used. (Also applicable to wigs.)
If you have met the conditions above, please follow these simple instructions:
- Contact a customer service representative to arrange the return of your order. Unexpected returns may not be successfully processed without prior authorisation.
- If possible; package the item(s) up in the original packaging it arrived in (If the original packaging is not available, please use suitable & protective packaging)
- If you have printed the returns form, please include the returns form in the packaging.
- Post the item back to us. If the item is expensive, we recommend using a recorded service.
- Your return will be processed within 2-4 days of receiving the package. A refund, replacement or credit will then be issued.
Please note the following conditions and tips:
- We reserve right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are not returned to us in a saleable condition, damaged or opened.
- We may except returns outside the given returns period for a store credit. However, we reserve the right to refuse this.
- If you fail to include the returns form or invoice in your package; it may cause a delay in the return or the possibility of being unable to complete the return.
- Items returned are your sole responsibility until they are in our possession. In no instance will we be held liable for the loss of your return.
- In rare circumstances; if you wish to return multiple items from an order of very high value, high quantity purchase or a special purchase order, a restocking fee may occur. (You will be informed of this prior to returning.)
Faulty Goods & Order Issues
If there is an issue, damage, missing item or fault with any item that has been purchased from us, the above some of the above terms may not apply; please contact our customer service team as soon as the issue, damage or fault has come to your attention.
Terms, Conditions & Information on faulty goods returns:
- If we believe that the item has been intentionally damaged or misused, we reserve the right to refuse the return, and will send the item back to you.
- We would never expect you to pay for return postal costs for faulty goods; a returns label or postage supplement will be given.
- When possible, a replacement will be issued via an express delivery service or a full refund will be issued once the return of the faulty item has been received.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, please take a clear photograph (if possible) of the damage to the packaging and product. Providing us with a photograph will greatly increase resolution speed.
- All reports of issue or fault must be reported to us within a reasonable time.
- Reports of damage during transit or missing items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Under no circumstance must you dispose of any damaged product before first contacting us. In situations where you are unable to recover the disposed item, we will be unable to arrange a refund or replacement.
- For more information, please contact our customer service team.