Introducing the best concealer from the Hollywood professionals, a special effects formulation modified for everyday application. Ideal for olive and darker skin tones.
Ever wondered how they cover the actors tattoos so well in the movies? This formula works beautifully for discolouration scars, acne, dark circles, bruises and tattoos; providing full coverage that lasts all day.
The concealer formulation contained in this palette is designed to easily blend together; giving you the ability of combining multiple shades together to achieve a perfect match to your complexion or your clients. It has a non-greasy, dry matte finish that is transfer and smudge proof; you even do not need a setting powder or setting spray, its weightless formula is long lasting and water resistant without the need for other setting products.
Like all Dermaflage products it is a professional formulation that is hard wearing, full coverage and waterproof that lasts all day - wether it being everyday use, a special occasion or a hardworking dance performance. All of which is contained in a high quality, air-tight, durable and professional palette with a high quality concealer brush.
Hypoallergenic, suitable for all skin types and most importantly - cruelty free.
Made in the USA.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Isododecane, Acrylates Copolymer, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine,
Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake
(CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40 Lake (CI 1603)5, Red 36 (CI 12085), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77789), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica, Silica
We try to make returns as simple as possible! If for whatever reason you wish to return the product(s) you have purchased, you can do so within 30 days of receiving the order. If the 30 day returns period has passed, you may be still able to return the product(s). Contact us for more information.
To qualify for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- You successfully return the product within 30 days of receiving it.
- The product must be in the same condition that you received it.
- If the product has any seals or plastic wrap; these must not be broken or removed.
- The product must not be opened, tried or used. (Also applicable to wigs.)
If you have met the conditions above, please follow these simple instructions:
- Contact a customer service representative to arrange the return of your order. Unexpected returns may not be successfully processed without prior authorisation.
- If possible; package the item(s) up in the original packaging it arrived in (If the original packaging is not available, please use suitable & protective packaging)
- If you have printed the returns form, please include the returns form in the packaging.
- Post the item back to us. If the item is expensive, we recommend using a recorded service.
- Your return will be processed within 2-4 days of receiving the package. A refund, replacement or credit will then be issued.
Please note the following conditions and tips:
- We reserve right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are not returned to us in a saleable condition, damaged or opened.
- We may except returns outside the given returns period for a store credit. However, we reserve the right to refuse this.
- If you fail to include the returns form or invoice in your package; it may cause a delay in the return or the possibility of being unable to complete the return.
- Items returned are your sole responsibility until they are in our possession. In no instance will we be held liable for the loss of your return.
- In rare circumstances; if you wish to return multiple items from an order of very high value, high quantity purchase or a special purchase order, a restocking fee may occur. (You will be informed of this prior to returning.)
Faulty Goods & Order Issues
If there is an issue, damage, missing item or fault with any item that has been purchased from us, the above some of the above terms may not apply; please contact our customer service team as soon as the issue, damage or fault has come to your attention.
Terms, Conditions & Information on faulty goods returns:
- If we believe that the item has been intentionally damaged or misused, we reserve the right to refuse the return, and will send the item back to you.
- We would never expect you to pay for return postal costs for faulty goods; a returns label or postage supplement will be given.
- When possible, a replacement will be issued via an express delivery service or a full refund will be issued once the return of the faulty item has been received.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, please take a clear photograph (if possible) of the damage to the packaging and product. Providing us with a photograph will greatly increase resolution speed.
- All reports of issue or fault must be reported to us within a reasonable time.
- Reports of damage during transit or missing items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Under no circumstance must you dispose of any damaged product before first contacting us. In situations where you are unable to recover the disposed item, we will be unable to arrange a refund or replacement.
- For more information, please contact our customer service team.