The Diverse shades Ben Nye HD complaint Matte Foundation Palette for international skin complexions. Formulated with a micro-fine pigmentation in a light, high definition texture. Matte Foundations offer medium to full coverage that easily blends to a light, sheer finish.
Contains 18 creme matte foundation shades.
Made in the USA.
Ben Nye No.: HDFP-21
Top row, left to right:
MM-104 Pale Bisque, MM-124 Blush Beige, MM-112 Silky Peach, MM-108 Cameo Beige, IS-3 Pure Ivory, MM-134 Shell Pink
Middle row, left to right:
BEL-010 Bella 10, BEL-020 Bella 20, NO-1 Pale Biscotte, IS-18 Olive Tan, BE-3 Beige Natural, CE-5 Cine Beige
Bottom row, left to right:
IS-1 Special White, CE-3 Cine Light Beige, SH-0 Shinsei Ivory, MM-495 Vanilla Almond, MM-497 Pale Honey, MH-07 Rio Tan
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Isoamyl Laurate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl, Palmitate, Copernica, Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, bees wax (cera alba), Kaolin, Ozokerite, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, Phenoxyethnol, Potassium Sorbate, +/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).
We try to make returns as simple as possible! If for whatever reason you wish to return the product(s) you have purchased, you can do so within 30 days of receiving the order. If the 30 day returns period has passed, you may be still able to return the product(s). Contact us for more information.
To qualify for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- You successfully return the product within 30 days of receiving it.
- The product must be in the same condition that you received it.
- If the product has any seals or plastic wrap; these must not be broken or removed.
- The product must not be opened, tried or used. (Also applicable to wigs.)
If you have met the conditions above, please follow these simple instructions:
- Contact a customer service representative to arrange the return of your order. Unexpected returns may not be successfully processed without prior authorisation.
- If possible; package the item(s) up in the original packaging it arrived in (If the original packaging is not available, please use suitable & protective packaging)
- If you have printed the returns form, please include the returns form in the packaging.
- Post the item back to us. If the item is expensive, we recommend using a recorded service.
- Your return will be processed within 2-4 days of receiving the package. A refund, replacement or credit will then be issued.
Please note the following conditions and tips:
- We reserve right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are not returned to us in a saleable condition, damaged or opened.
- We may except returns outside the given returns period for a store credit. However, we reserve the right to refuse this.
- If you fail to include the returns form or invoice in your package; it may cause a delay in the return or the possibility of being unable to complete the return.
- Items returned are your sole responsibility until they are in our possession. In no instance will we be held liable for the loss of your return.
- In rare circumstances; if you wish to return multiple items from an order of very high value, high quantity purchase or a special purchase order, a restocking fee may occur. (You will be informed of this prior to returning.)
Faulty Goods & Order Issues
If there is an issue, damage, missing item or fault with any item that has been purchased from us, the above some of the above terms may not apply; please contact our customer service team as soon as the issue, damage or fault has come to your attention.
Terms, Conditions & Information on faulty goods returns:
- If we believe that the item has been intentionally damaged or misused, we reserve the right to refuse the return, and will send the item back to you.
- We would never expect you to pay for return postal costs for faulty goods; a returns label or postage supplement will be given.
- When possible, a replacement will be issued via an express delivery service or a full refund will be issued once the return of the faulty item has been received.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, please take a clear photograph (if possible) of the damage to the packaging and product. Providing us with a photograph will greatly increase resolution speed.
- All reports of issue or fault must be reported to us within a reasonable time.
- Reports of damage during transit or missing items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Under no circumstance must you dispose of any damaged product before first contacting us. In situations where you are unable to recover the disposed item, we will be unable to arrange a refund or replacement.
- For more information, please contact our customer service team.