fastFX by Dermaflage is a quick and easy solution for creating three dimensional skin conditions such as heavy infections, burns, cuts & prosthetic appliances. If you have no time for moulds, casts, silicone prosthetics or don't have the skill to create them; fastFX is perfect addition to your kit.
Non-irritating, allergy tested, dermatologist tested, safe & easy.
Incredibly realistic, pre-coloured & ready to use. Just press the plungers, mix both components together, then apply to the desired location & shape. Creating effective & realistic infection simulation, burns, blisters and more.
Flexible & comfortable; when cured, the silicone appliance flexes with your skin, making it more comfortable that the other special fx alternatives including special fx wax.
3 Duo-Applicators included. Each with a different formulation & purpose. 1 Puss, 1 Infected & 1 Ooze effects. All you need to create your perfect simulated skin effect.
How to use:
1. Twist grey top, counter-clockwise to remove.
2. Depress plunger to express equal parts of the 2 chambers.
3. Use the tools included to mix the clear and tinted components together to activate. You can also skip this step by using with the Dermaflage Mixing Tips. (Sold separately.)
4. Sculpt the silicone directly on the face or body.
5. Wait until set (approximately 5 minutes) and then your look is complete.
Made in the USA.
Silica, (3-Glycidyloxypropyl) Trimethoxysilane, Rayon, Silicone Platinum Catalyst, Silanol Terminated Polydimethylsilxane, Dimethyl Methyl-hydrogen, Siloxane Copolymer, Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).