HD Living Color are vibrant powder pigments that create intense colours on the skin. These micro milled, extremely fine powders have been processed in such a way that they adhere incredibly effectively to the skin, and that the stunning effects of the pigments are maintained over a long period of time.
HD Living Colour produces a truly fantastic range of effects, with many uses. It can be used as a vibrant powder eye shadow and as colour intensifier. It can be used by make up artists to create bespoke colours for application to the skin, or airbrushed on. It can also be mixed with a mixing liquid to create a bespoke face and body paint, or with a foundation to alter its colour and add another depth to the finish.
Another one of its uses, is it can be used as a setting powder for Kryolan Aquacolor or Supracolor; adding a truly incredible finish and lustre effect. Creating incredibly unique colours with spectacular depth.
To apply with an airbrush; mix the desired amount of HD Living Colour with either a mixing liquid suitable for airbrushing, or an airbrush able foundation. In a clean, sealable container, shake the product very well then apply as usual. To apply directly to the skin, just apply with fingers or a brush. To use as as a setting powder with Aquacolor or Supracolor; apply the product onto a powder brush or powder puff and gently press the product onto the applied paint.
Kryolan Product Code: 19761
Made in Germany.
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Mica, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate] May contain carmine as a color additive.
We try to make returns as simple as possible! If for whatever reason you wish to return the product(s) you have purchased, you can do so within 30 days of receiving the order. If the 30 day returns period has passed, you may be still able to return the product(s). Contact us for more information.
To qualify for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- You successfully return the product within 30 days of receiving it.
- The product must be in the same condition that you received it.
- If the product has any seals or plastic wrap; these must not be broken or removed.
- The product must not be opened, tried or used. (Also applicable to wigs.)
If you have met the conditions above, please follow these simple instructions:
- Contact a customer service representative to arrange the return of your order. Unexpected returns may not be successfully processed without prior authorisation.
- If possible; package the item(s) up in the original packaging it arrived in (If the original packaging is not available, please use suitable & protective packaging)
- If you have printed the returns form, please include the returns form in the packaging.
- Post the item back to us. If the item is expensive, we recommend using a recorded service.
- Your return will be processed within 2-4 days of receiving the package. A refund, replacement or credit will then be issued.
Please note the following conditions and tips:
- We reserve right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are not returned to us in a saleable condition, damaged or opened.
- We may except returns outside the given returns period for a store credit. However, we reserve the right to refuse this.
- If you fail to include the returns form or invoice in your package; it may cause a delay in the return or the possibility of being unable to complete the return.
- Items returned are your sole responsibility until they are in our possession. In no instance will we be held liable for the loss of your return.
- In rare circumstances; if you wish to return multiple items from an order of very high value, high quantity purchase or a special purchase order, a restocking fee may occur. (You will be informed of this prior to returning.)
Faulty Goods & Order Issues
If there is an issue, damage, missing item or fault with any item that has been purchased from us, the above some of the above terms may not apply; please contact our customer service team as soon as the issue, damage or fault has come to your attention.
Terms, Conditions & Information on faulty goods returns:
- If we believe that the item has been intentionally damaged or misused, we reserve the right to refuse the return, and will send the item back to you.
- We would never expect you to pay for return postal costs for faulty goods; a returns label or postage supplement will be given.
- When possible, a replacement will be issued via an express delivery service or a full refund will be issued once the return of the faulty item has been received.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, please take a clear photograph (if possible) of the damage to the packaging and product. Providing us with a photograph will greatly increase resolution speed.
- All reports of issue or fault must be reported to us within a reasonable time.
- Reports of damage during transit or missing items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Under no circumstance must you dispose of any damaged product before first contacting us. In situations where you are unable to recover the disposed item, we will be unable to arrange a refund or replacement.
- For more information, please contact our customer service team.