[R]evolution brushes by Royal & Langnickel take makeup application to the next level. Each mono-filament features a micro studded surface that allows for precise pick up, release, and blending of powder or liquid makeup. These breakthrough brushes will leave your face with an unrivaled, flawless finish.
[R]evolution brushes are made of a fully synthetic DuPont™ Natrafil® fibers, that mimic the performance and feel of the finest natural hair bristles. These high quality materials that outlast & outperform their competitors. The bristles are uniquely made; manufactured from a high quality synthetic filament with a industry leading textured fibre which picks up product easily, but applies completely smooth - all of this while not degrading, discolouring or weakening.
[R]evolution brushes also feature the original Silk-Touch™ handle - a matte, hard rubberised acrylic handle that has extremely vivid colour, completely washable, high grip and very durable; making the brush not only comfortable to use with precision, but incredibly long lasting and highly impact resistant. [R]evolution brushes also have a unique high gloss black titanium plated ferrule, which not only looks fantastic, but is scratch, tarnish and rust resistant.
Easy to clean; these brushes are designed to be incredibly easy to remove any remaining product many times over. Just use a gentle shampoo and lukewarm water to remove all remaining product. Then reshape the brush and lay flat to dry slowly. Remember, look after your brushes, and they will look after you.
Certified 100% Vegan & Vegetarian Brush.
R&L Product Code: BX-115
Made in China
Bristle: 8.67mm (L) x 6.15mm (W) x 2.39mm (D)
Handle: 156.26mm (L) x 7.33mm (W) x 7.33mm (D)
(Dimensions taken at thickest point).
We try to make returns as simple as possible! If for whatever reason you wish to return the product(s) you have purchased, you can do so within 30 days of receiving the order. If the 30 day returns period has passed, you may be still able to return the product(s). Contact us for more information.
To qualify for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- You successfully return the product within 30 days of receiving it.
- The product must be in the same condition that you received it.
- If the product has any seals or plastic wrap; these must not be broken or removed.
- The product must not be opened, tried or used. (Also applicable to wigs.)
If you have met the conditions above, please follow these simple instructions:
- Contact a customer service representative to arrange the return of your order. Unexpected returns may not be successfully processed without prior authorisation.
- If possible; package the item(s) up in the original packaging it arrived in (If the original packaging is not available, please use suitable & protective packaging)
- If you have printed the returns form, please include the returns form in the packaging.
- Post the item back to us. If the item is expensive, we recommend using a recorded service.
- Your return will be processed within 2-4 days of receiving the package. A refund, replacement or credit will then be issued.
Please note the following conditions and tips:
- We reserve right to refuse an exchange or refund if the item(s) are not returned to us in a saleable condition, damaged or opened.
- We may except returns outside the given returns period for a store credit. However, we reserve the right to refuse this.
- If you fail to include the returns form or invoice in your package; it may cause a delay in the return or the possibility of being unable to complete the return.
- Items returned are your sole responsibility until they are in our possession. In no instance will we be held liable for the loss of your return.
- In rare circumstances; if you wish to return multiple items from an order of very high value, high quantity purchase or a special purchase order, a restocking fee may occur. (You will be informed of this prior to returning.)
Faulty Goods & Order Issues
If there is an issue, damage, missing item or fault with any item that has been purchased from us, the above some of the above terms may not apply; please contact our customer service team as soon as the issue, damage or fault has come to your attention.
Terms, Conditions & Information on faulty goods returns:
- If we believe that the item has been intentionally damaged or misused, we reserve the right to refuse the return, and will send the item back to you.
- We would never expect you to pay for return postal costs for faulty goods; a returns label or postage supplement will be given.
- When possible, a replacement will be issued via an express delivery service or a full refund will be issued once the return of the faulty item has been received.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, please take a clear photograph (if possible) of the damage to the packaging and product. Providing us with a photograph will greatly increase resolution speed.
- All reports of issue or fault must be reported to us within a reasonable time.
- Reports of damage during transit or missing items must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Under no circumstance must you dispose of any damaged product before first contacting us. In situations where you are unable to recover the disposed item, we will be unable to arrange a refund or replacement.
- For more information, please contact our customer service team.